Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Maltby Piano Studio Group Lesson--September 24, 2016

On September 24, my nephew Matthew flew over from Boise, Idaho, to teach my students about music technology.  He gave a wonderful lecture and demo of how technology can be used to enhance music.  Matthew graduated from the Evergreen State College with a degree in Music Technology about 16 years ago, and is a talented musician, composer, and singer.

We had 15 of my students attend the class, and we spent a wonderful afternoon learning more about various software and how it can help us compose and notate music.  We also discussed the dangers of technology as it relates to music.  It was a thought-provoking day.

Collage of the class
Cousins--Matthew (38) and my son Dave (42)
I'm an Aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment